The Hounds

The Hounds
The sad news is that Rainy, Guinness, and Diva have all gone to the Bridge. Helping out now are Charley and Perry.

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

I am back...after a long and arduous search for my log in.

I'm back and I don't know for how long. I hope to start using this for my photography, but I may create a new one. We shall see how things go. It's been several years since I was here, and then it was only for classwork. Now that's completed, I will dust off this old blog and use it for something. Stay tuned for more to follow.
This is Perry, a new addition to our hound family. He is a Galgo Espanol (Spanish Greyhound) who was rescued from Spain via BassGalgo and SAGE (Save a Galgo Espanol). I won't go into the atrocities that go on in Spain and what happens to too many hounds after the hunting season is completed. I'll just say it's not pretty.

0 comments:

Post a Comment