The Hounds

The Hounds
The sad news is that Rainy, Guinness, and Diva have all gone to the Bridge. Helping out now are Charley and Perry.

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Welcome to the first blog!

As a note, I had tried out several of the templates (okay, just one), but the tech type of templates seem too busy for my taste. When I have time I may generate my own template. The first template I chose had an image but the type was right on top of that image. Changing the color of the text didn't help much as some was lost in various parts of the image. Garish colors were not an option (although they did show up very well). I wanted to explain this because the template I am using is rather simple. I will work at making it better.

Thanks for stopping by!

For those at technorati.com this is for you: claim token WKCMEQ8T7MN2

2 comments:

  • Averill203 says:
    Fri Dec 09, 06:24:00 PM

    The templates kind of annoy me for the most part. Simple, clean, and dark colors are easy on my eyes and for most people.

  • Lew says:
    Sun Dec 11, 09:40:00 AM

    I agree and I used various templates before I decided on this one. Not my favorite but it was, in my opinion, the best I could find that suited my tastes. Thanks for stopping by!

Post a Comment